Finding a reliable business for carpet cleaning in Edina can be stressful and time-consuming. 360 Steam Carpet Cleaning, LLC is one of the few trustworthy, licensed, and accredited local businesses in Edina with hundreds of positive reviews and the highest rating on Google. We help clients extend the lifespan of their rugs with our unsurpassed carpet cleaning services.
How To Tell If The Carpet Needs Cleaning?
If you can see dirt and stains on your carpet, it is high time you call up a local carpet cleaning service. Other signs include carpet discoloration, bad odors, family members suffering from allergies, skin rashes, etc.
We recommend our clients hire a professional for carpet and upholstery cleaning at least once every 12-18 months.
Choose The Best Carpet Cleaning Services
Look for locally-owned businesses and MN carpet cleaners and refrain from working with fly-by-night contractors. Make sure to work with a leading, licensed, insured, and accredited business with certified and experienced staff.
Entrusting your carpet cleaning needs to an experienced business can put your mind at peace and prevent potential damage to your rug. Be sure to pick the cleaning service provider with the highest positive reviews and star ratings on Google and other social media pages.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
Our thorough and systematic 8-step rug cleaning process has earned us thousands of loyal customers over the years. We use a gentle, effective, and time-tested cleaning method to remove dirt, debris, soil, odors, and stains from your rug. Here are the steps involved in our rug cleaning process:
- Step 1 – We inspect your rug, offer a quote, and pick it up at our factory for cleaning.
- Step 2 – Our team of best professional carpet cleaners conducts a detailed rug inspection and decides the most appropriate cleaning course based on the carpet type, the quality of fibers, the level of dirt build-up, etc.
- Step 3 – We conduct a compressed air dusting cleaning process using state-of-the-art machinery, clean it in clear water, and perform an immersion wash and rinse treatment.
- Step 4 – We air dry the rug using industrial-grade blow driers. Our technicians then use lint removers, carpet scrapers, and pet hair removers to comb, brush, and fluff the carpet.
- Step 5 - Once the carpet is dry, our technicians groom the fringes, hand comb it, and trim fringe edges to make your rug look beautiful, clean, fresh, and vibrant.
- Step 6 - After cleaning the rug, we carry on with the repair and restoration process. We vacuum the carpet again, trim the loose fibers, and conduct a final inspection to ensure that the rug passes our quality standards and is 100% clean, fresh, and germ-free.
- Step 7: Upon clients' request, we apply moth, beetle, and insect larvae deterrent on the rug and use a fiber protector to prevent it from getting stained in the future.
- Step 8: Finally, we deliver the fresh and clean rug to your doorstep and place it in the desired room.
Call for a free quote on our carpet cleaning in Edina. Contact us at 612-913-2735 to hire 360 Steam Carpet Cleaning LLC for your rug and upholstery cleaning needs. We use environment-friendly products and state-of-the-art technology to clean your rug, making it look as good as new.Carpet Cleaning Edina